Whelp it’s finally here. On Friday, September 14 this little pub turns one! In celebration of our first year on the block and also in honor of our customers that kept us here, we are throwing a little partay out on the sidewalk. Here’s what you can look forward to on Friday:
* 1/2 and whole Dungeness rrab with roasted corn on the cob and Nash’s farm fresh potatoes
* local oysters on the half shell grilled right in front of you!
* halibut, salmon and cod fish and chip specials!
* free lemonade for the kiddos!
* extended happy hour from 2PM-98PM
* live music by “A Cedar Suede”
* $5 cask ale and cocktail specials
Plus all the typical fun and shenanigans you can expext at Next Door on a Friday afternoon and evening! We are so excited for this milestone and we hope you come and join in the festivities!!! We’ll only turn 1 once!!!!!!